Friday, May 16, 2008

Newly Launched Website!


I have another website just launched a few weeks ago for Shelley's Dolls. I have been so busy with website orders that I haven't had time to update my website or blog till now. It's another website for Chatty Cathy dolls and a friend of Maggie's. I really like how this site turned out and it's so fresh and fun looking. Shelley put a lot of thought into what she wanted and the results are great. Be sure to check it out at http://talkingchattycathys.com/.

4 comments:

Sarah Hanners said...

Cute website! I love it!

JNG Creative Design said...

Thanks so much Sarah!

Jen

Lynn said...

Jen!

I have loved having you in our PoppySt BTS launch. I regret not getting to know you guys BETTER but I had such a crazy time in my personal life! Your work is awesome as always! I hope we can play together again in another guest launch one day!

Thanks for everything you did for PoppySt!

Lynn (Chloe*Beth)

JNG Creative Design said...

Thanks a bunch Lynn! Hope everything is well with your family!

Jen :)