Friday, February 27, 2009

New Blogs


Well I am getting back into blogging. Yes, I know it's been a long time. Now that I am going back to eBay, I am going to try to get into this again since blogging seems to be a big thing in eBay's boutique land.

So here a a couple of my recent blog designs. The first one was for the talented Jessica Lake Photography. I designed her logo for her along with the posting separator for her blog and also did the layout. Her blog turned out great! The second one was for Rene' of Girly Girl Originals. She mainly just needed help with the layout and decided to choose one of my ready made backgrounds which went perfectly with her already made logo. Her blog is really pulled together now!

http://jessicalakephotography.com/blog/

http://girlygirloriginals.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Jen you did amazing! I love love love it! I get compliments all the time about the logo and new blog. You were great to work with and will always be recomended!

JNG Creative Design said...

Thanks Jessica! So glad you are happy with it all!!